Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Taylor Swift - Parody - You Belong With Me by Venetian Princess

Recently just watched this amazing video from Venetian Princess, her parody of Taylor Swift's song You Belong With Me.. Hope that Taylor will not get offended by this video. It's really entertaining for me. And actually it's my first time seeing this Venetian Princess. That's why I decided to blog this, to share to those who weren't able to watch and at the same time for my own reference too. Wanted to keep it as remembrance.




But seeing her real face she's really gorgeous. And her voice is okay. Although a bit flaws but still at least. Her versions were really original and so unique. Very entertaining, really. Hope you'd enjoy this. I just don't know how will Taylor react on this thing when he saw this video. She also has other versions of Lady Gaga's song, I'll post it next time here.

She rocks.! I mean Venetian Princess.!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts. Hope you have enjoyed reading this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...