Thursday, July 30, 2009

Madonna Updates- Getting a Bit Skinny

After reading a shocking news about Madonna's body now, I really can't believe what I have seen. I'm still trying to look for her other photos, and I found it. What's with her now? Was she abusing her workouts, or does she has any ailments?
I was able to bump that news in a forum and they were really acting bad about it, nor I haven't seen any comments saying that it wasn't her, they were 100% believing on that it was really Madonna herself. I believe that you are all going to agree with me,that she really looks awesome in that photo. So why a sudden change occured. Reports have been spreading that she is preparing herself for a concert tour, that is why she did workouts, 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. That's an abuse to her body, knowing that she is a female.


Looking back on how she looks and seeing her in a music videos together with Justin Timberlake, "4 minutes to Save the World", I never would have imagine that she could be like that now. I think I need to do a lot of research of what was really the reason behind those looks. Seeing and if you could do browsing on the net, she is really everywhere. With all that stuffs written about her. But now, take a look at her, what have she done to herself. She should have not let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts. Hope you have enjoyed reading this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...